NH Man finishes all trails in the AMC WMNF Guide

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the speed record attempt be far behind? :rolleyes:

Wow, I know this guy. We orienteer together and I had no idea that he was doing this. I just thought he hiked alot! DOH!
He's got almost 20 years on me and he runs me under the table. He's a real nice guy.
Bob

Last edited:
Weird that it took the Boston Globe 4+ months to pick up this item; there was a VFTT thread on Tony Federer when he completed last summer, perhaps becoming the third (?) person to do so (Dave Govatski first, Larry Garland second). Steve Smith is very, very close, and Stinkyfeet was close (assuming that she did not finish) before leaving for California.

Weird that it took the Boston Globe 4+ months to pick up this item; there was a VFTT thread on Tony Federer when he completed last summer, perhaps becoming the third (?) person to do so (Dave Govatski first, Larry Garland second). Steve Smith is very, very close, and Stinkyfeet was close (assuming that she did not finish) before leaving for California.

That is funny - I thought this story sounded familiar - I just figured it was another person...

thats pretty cool - don't think I will ever get out enough to come close to that - but it does make me wonder why I repeat stuff when there are other things that I have yet to do.