ADK #46 Babeh!! Saddleback and back!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather wise, 45 out of my ADK 46 were gorgeous hikes, only the the first #46 was lousy. In the end it all worked out and my 2nd #46 turned out to be gorgeous. About that Seward... keep me posted will ya :).

Gothics is one formidable looking peak, definitely one of my fav too.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Maybe you can tell us what the differences are between the Dacks and the Whites. :D

Brave!

You are a brave girl, Hui Yeng! Scary going on those icy rocks! Congratulations, great job! Great photos as always!

KDT

Hui Yeng, Congratulations on both of your 46er finishes!!! You are one very determined hiker. I can only picture the look on someones face if they met you coming back from Basin. One woman, one pole, one yaktrak & ONE GOAL!:cool: Awesome pictures - even made me think I might hike something in the "Daks" someday. Loved the first one on your second final summit, reminded me of a particularly interesting night at Barnes Field!;)

Congratulations!
I did not realize how much snow and ice you had on the first day.
You have "True Grit".
Your perseverance paid off!
Great pics
WSC

That might be an option. Count me out for Blake though...twice was enough and it took Leaf agreeing to join me on a trip to Owlie to get me to leave Colvin. That was a fair deal huh Leaf?

HA. In the end it all worked out. :cool:

Ok folks, here's my pictures.
Pictures

Slideshow button on the top right.

HuiYeng, I grabbed some of your shots for my family to see. Hope that's cool! :)

Great job!! Loved the pics! :D

A very determined ADk hiker... boy can't wait to see you again in the White's...until you have your next obsession....

Congrats and looking forward to hiking the ADK's soon....

Congrats HuiYeng!

Privileged to have accompanied you on a few along the way.

I can't believe Jay let you stop at the wrong summit! He'll never hear the end of it from me! Jay, does that mean you never really finished:D?

Haha...awesome trail report Huiyeng!!

.... we forgot our friends Jameson and Korbel at the Hostel, Heaven forbid I should have to finish my ADK #46 sober.

How could we have ever forgotten Mr. Jameson and Mr. Korbel - it's ridiculous!

Mookie claimed that he had better things to do than hang around with us and left.....

yeah, what's the story Mooks? - didn't want to face our Balderdash champ, and the trivia genius WSC?? hmmm I thought so....

Congrats and thanks so much for including us on your ADK trips Huiyeng! Looking forward to many more hikes to come :)

Hui Yeng -

Congratulations! Great finish, great story and great pics...:D

And of course, great choice with the Jameson!

Scott