Boston Holiday Beer Night 12/18

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll try to be there,but we'll be fashionably late
winter officially begins for me when kayak dan starts posting again! look forward to seeing you two there and hearing about your crazy summer water adventures. :D

We have to pack and get our gear ready that night to be able to head to Sugarloaf on Friday directly from work (trying to beat the snowstorm). There's a chance we could finish up early and come over, but in all likelihood we'd miss everybody, so we'll just think of you all fondly as we plow through freshies this weekend. :D

Last edited:
I've got a lot to drink about these days, so I'm planning to join you (provided I am ready for my exam tomorrow). Will be nice to see you all! :D

awesome abster - looking forward to seeing you - I still haven't started the MBA program I keep telling you about - oh well....

As I get older, I am trying to increase my drinking.

Reactions: arm
Usually the Burren opens the door to the back bar between 6 and 6:30 so planning on getting a seat in there.

FYI if you are planning on coming later there is a $5 cover charge to get in....starting at 9pm for a local band.

Looking forward to seeing ya!

I don't think I'll get there much before 9:30 but by then in any case. I don't mind the cover charge if the "gathering" is still underway ... or at least if there's a good band.

Still in Vermont and still struggling with my Finance assignment for class tomorrow. Doubt I will make this afterall :( Have one for me!

Done with this degree in 4 months!!!:D