Mt. Mansfield Maps

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nonlegit

Reaction score
Well, im officially going nuts trying to find a trail map (any at all) of mt. mansfield on the internet. Since i wanted to go up soon, could anyone give me a quick peep by scanning the mt. mansfield region of their map for my use? I would appreciate it kindly. I wanted to try out hell's brook since i have only ever done sunset ridge. Honestly, i dont even know which side hell's brook is on, although i could probably figure it out. Help!

Topozone/ USGS Map

In my experience the Topozone/USGS product for Mt. Mansfield does not show many of the trails around the mountain. Green Mountian guide book is much more comprehensive. At the same time I understand that Underhill state park has a map that shows more of the trails (it may be a Green Mountain product) and can be purchased for $15. I have never seen it so it might be worth calling the park. The information for the park is under the Mt. Mansfield camping thread.

Use this link to get the Map Adventures Mansfield and Camels Hump and Hunger Mountain area map. This is the Map to get, I have replaced mine three times as it has worn out. They make it now in a tear and water resistant material thank god. One of the best, laid out maps I have seen of any area. Only 4.95$ you can never have too many maps.

http://www.mapadventures.com/default.htm