Tripyramids on Christmas Eve

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRiz

Reaction score
MadRiver and I are planning on hiking the Tripyramids via Livermore Road this coming Wednesday. We'll ascend via Scaur Ridge, hit all three peaks, and then descend via the south slide. Given the high likelihood that we're going to need to break trail once we're off Livermore Road, we'd very much appreciate all of the company that we can get... :)

Our alternate hike will be Hale, in case we cannot get a large enough group together.

I'm guessing that we'll start sometime between 7:00/8:00am.

Please respond to this post/PM if interested.

Last edited:
After Earl, Sue and Kevin hike Tecumseh on Tuesday we should get a clearer picture of just what to expect on the Tripyramids.

Given the weather forecast for tomorrow and the lack of enthusiasm from others, LRiz and I have decided to do Hale instead. Meeting at the 302 parking lot across from Zealand campground at 8:00am.

Thanks to Rocket21 Hale has now been bagged!! The was no plowed road as mentioned in another thread for the lumber trucks. Rocket21 broke trail the entire way. Thanks again!!

You did your share of trail packing as well! It really took the second person to actually get all of that powder somewhat packed. Glad it's done! Nice meeting you and Merry Christmas!