You bring cake, I'll bring steak! 2-22-09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please forgive the low quality of these cell phone pics, but here's DB's arrival at the Cannon summit lodge, and a look at what he had in his pack for the hike up. :)

Woo-hoo, congratulations, Dave!!!

Whoo Hoo! Thanks everybody for your support and inspiration along the way! Had an excellent day in the woods and arrived safely home about an hour ago. Had to wait for the plow to come by the family farm to be able to leave and go south even with four-wheel drive. Many accidents on the highway below the notch, so a good call to head down early or curtail plans. Sorry to anyone that had hoped I would postpone. Unfortunately for most, I love NH mountains under a variety of weather conditions. Considering the gravity of the trip down (no pun intended) and the drive home I did not even toast this summit so we'll have to get together sometime for that unfinished business! Had a blast cooking four nice steaks, two trays of chicken tenders and two trays of pork while all the poor skiers were walking by! Shoulda picked up a Cannon bumper sticker for the grill!;)

. . . and east! Sorry I had to miss it, Dave, :( but it looks like you all had a good time anyway. :D

Congratulations!