White Mts. trips

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drweo

Reaction score
Anyone living around Albany, NY who is working on the NE111 or just wanting to do some high peaks in New Hampshire and/or Baxter Park, ME? (the Maine trip would have to be longer than a weekend)
With a little advance notice I can leave on a Thursday night or Friday and return late on Sunday (=2-3 days hiking).
I'm looking for one or more people to share the ride and the hikes. I would stay at one of the AMC facilities (in a bunkroom) or camp, and occasionally stay at a motel.
NH peaks I have yet to climb: Osceolas, Carrigan, Flume, Liberty, Owls Head, Isolation, Wildcats, Cabot, Waumbek, Whiteface, Passaconaway.
In Maine, it's the two Katahdin peaks and N. Brother. (I dont have reservations for the park.)
PM me and we can discuss possibilities.

We're heading up to Baxter State Park on July 11th. We will be hiking the 2 Baxters on Monday the 12th via a loop with the knife edge. Then on either tuesday or wednesday we will bw doing the Brothers and fort and coe for another loop. If your interested in joining us let us know. Or PM me.