ADK Photo Quiz - Round 3 (Contains inline images)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
By popular demand!

RULES! 1 guess per person per day!

Identify the view and the location. They proceed from easier to harder, IMHO. Numbers are above each picture. A few have hints. #10 - Identify the location as well as the hiker(s)! :eek:

Good luck!

Z1.JPG

Z2.JPG

Z3.JPG

Z4.JPG

Z5.JPG

Z6.JPG

Z7.JPG

8. We were doing trail work
Z8.JPG

9. Along a herd path
Z9.JPG

10. Identify the location as well as the hiker(s)! No guesses allowed if you are in the picture! :D
Z10.JPG

one guess per day, or one guess per photo per day?

Until that question is answered, I'll just guess one photo.

2. Gothics from Pyramid.

#10. I think I recognize HarryK's rainbow hat (the hiker on the right)? As far as location.. I've never been there but I guess an ADK firetower?

Jay

Are those metal railings still there?

Whiteface??? but from an approach I've never hiked??? I don't remember metal railings from the Wilmington Trail or from Connery Pond... Ohh.. maybe from the "restaurant" and the road??? (i've never walked to the restaurant)

Jay

Are those metal railings still there?

Whiteface??? but from an approach I've never hiked??? I don't remember metal railings from the Wilmington Trail or from Connery Pond... Ohh.. maybe from the "restaurant" and the road??? (i've never walked to the restaurant)

Jay
Correct! And they even serve ice cream! :D

#10: We need to identify the hiker on the left.

I will guess that it might be you, with Laurie taking the picture??? Somebody has orange MSR Lightning Ascents....

I have an idea on #5.. I think I've hiked that one too.

Jay

I will guess that it might be you, with Laurie taking the picture??? Somebody has orange MSR Lightning Ascents....

Jay
When I first saw it I thought it might be Frodo.:confused: I don't think those are MSR LA's though.:confused:

Jay
It's not me, and it's not Frodo.