AMC Four-Thousand-Footer Committee Awards on April 25

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is attending the FTFC dinner and for what?

• Total voters

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
The details are available here: http://www.amc4000footer.org/dinner.htm

I'm wondering who is going, and if there is interest in a pre/post meeting VFTT gathering for dinner and/or drinks.

Please check the appropriate box(es) of the (public) poll.

I apologize for not being clairvoyant and merely reading the AMC FTFC website... if you're doing an AMC-FTFC recognized list not on the above and you want to be recognized here, by all means put it in your reply! I am also limited to only 10 poll options by the vBulletin software, and I used 9 already.

Tim

Last edited:
I plan on going... that is, if my applications are processed in time. ;)

Drinks sound good.

Last year a group of us met for dinner before the awards and it was nice. I too hope my paperwork is processed in time.

I might be going. A friend finished his 4's this year and has applied. Would be interested in knowing if any of the VFTT'ers are going and if they are planning to meet before or after.

The NE111 presents scrolls as well, you left that one out of your poll!
I plan to be there for the 48 67 111
Not sure about dinner

It's not listed on their website, and I only have room for 10 choices, of which I used 9.

According to: http://www.amc4000footer.org/

Today, we recognize three lists of peaks:

* the White Mountain Four Thousand Footers
* the New England Four Thousand Footers
* the New England Hundred Highest

So, please forgive me if I left off "your list". I'm told they also award NHHH now too...

I might be going. A friend finished his 4's this year and has applied. Would be interested in knowing if any of the VFTT'ers are going and if they are planning to meet before or after.

That's what we're trying to figure out ;)

Tim

Food before, drinks after, and scrolls in the middle. Ayup, we'll be there!

Dinner? Man, I should have filled out the paperwork.... Oh, it's just pizza and you have to pay for it? Never mind.

I might manage to swing by for drinks (on the way home from a hike).

THE Northeast 111 Club is on the AMC website http://www.amc4000footer.org/. It is just two lines below the New England Hundred Highest.

Right, it says:

We also have information about the Northeast 111 Club.

It does not include it under the heading

Today, we recognize three lists of peaks

Again, I apologize for not being clairvoyant and merely reading the AMC FTFC website... if you're doing a list not on the above and you want to be recognized here, by all means put it in your reply!

Tim

Oh no worries, I was just pointed out that I would have voted if the choice was there! Yes, they announce the 111ers as well as the NEHH at the awards dinner. That's cool they announce the NHHH, too! :D

Its not just "my" list, btw, there were quite a few other VfTTers who completed the NE111 this year, even some winter completers!!! :p

It's not listed on their website, and I only have room for 10 choices, of which I used 9.

According to: http://www.amc4000footer.org/

Today, we recognize three lists of peaks:

* the White Mountain Four Thousand Footers
* the New England Four Thousand Footers
* the New England Hundred Highest

So, please forgive me if I left off "your list". I'm told they also award NHHH now too...

That's what we're trying to figure out ;)

Tim

Trying to finish my paperwork to send it in now but I'm easily distracted by this website about hiking!;)

I plan on trying to get over to the event whether mine gets processed or not just to applaud the other folks!:D

Last edited:
Bump. Next Saturday... anyone have ideas on when and where we could meet before hand for dinner? I'm not familiar with the area, but would rather go out prior than after...

Tim

Lauky finished his 48 all season so we'll be there for that. If I hadn't let him take the car and take off on his own a few times maybe I could have finished mine too.:D

That's another category that wasn't on the list--My dog finished. I know...who cares? :(

Anyway, we will be there.:)

That's another category that wasn't on the list--My dog finished. I know...who cares? :(

Stanley also finished his any season 48 so we'll see you in the parking lot at 6:45 for the dog ceremony. Should be a good gathering there to cheer on the canines!

See you all on Saturday:)

Stanley also finished his any season 48 so we'll see you in the parking lot at 6:45 for the dog ceremony. Should be a good gathering there to cheer on the canines!

See you all on Saturday:)

Super!!!! I've been looking forward to meeting both you and Stanley for some time. We just never seem to cross paths. See you both on Saturday.:)