Arrest Made In Recent Car Break-ins

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a real amateur. I wonder if it's the same person who stole half a roll of quarters from my car two weeks ago while it was parked in the Gulfside lot? He/she spilled the contents of my center console all over the seats, dropping many of the quarters in the process.

GOOD!GOOD!GOOD!!! So sick of hearing about car break-ins at trailheads and such the last few years. It's great to hear when some jerk gets caught!

Congrats to the Gorham police for working with store owners and catching this dirtbag!

Last edited:
The police were really out in the notch saturday and sunday. A buddy of mine got a slowmo staredown in the Glen Ellis Parking Lot, and was curious who they were after. Great to hear that they were so diligent and tracked this guy down!

Ever see the movie "The Naked Prey"? :D :eek: :mad: :p

It's one of those B films from the 60's, used to be broadcast on late night TV back in the days .... I was thinking that perhaps they should allow his victims to chase him through the WMNF with spears and roast him on a a spit when they catch him, lol. :eek: :mad: :D :p :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Check out the video at the above WMUR story as it has a lot more info. than the story. The police found a laptop in a river they believe is related to the case. The video indicates he needed money to pay bills.

Last edited:
Yup, he will be going to jail as an amateur, but probably come out with a better 'criminal' education.

:(

It also makes you wonder, are pickings so slim in Middleton MA, that you drive up to northern NH to pull a bunch of B&Es? Maybe he was on a busman's holiday... you know, get out of town, make a weekend of it, steal from a whole new audience, maybe take in the breath-taking views of Pinkham Notch while he was at it.

Glad they caught him, sorry that I believe someone else will just pop up to take his place.

I think the moral of the story is to plant lottery tickets in your car, in case it gets broken into.

How about a dashboard sigh that says, "Smile, I have video surveillance!" :D

How about a dashboard sign that says, " Smile I'm in the woods behind you staring you down through the sight of a 357 ". So glad they caught this guy. And how does one come up with an idea to drive 100 miles away to go on a robbery rampage?