Adirondack bbq

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peak_bgr

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder that we will be having a summer gathering at our place in Westport. The dates will be August 6th-9th. As always anyone is welcome to pitch a tent in the backyard. As August gets closer we post a more detailed itinerary. We just wanted to put the dates out there so you can plan ahead. 7 th Annual:D

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!!!

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder that we will be having a summer gathering at our place in Westport. The dates will be August 6th-9th. As always anyone is welcome to pitch a tent in the backyard. As August gets closer we post a more detailed itinerary. We just wanted to put the dates out there so you can plan ahead. :D

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!!!
Woohoo! We're there!

For anyone who is wondering, this is an EXCELLENT gathering! Spencer and Maddie are great hosts. You will meet new people, and you will have fun!

And oh, yeah, maybe we'll hike a little too! :D

Wish I could make it, sounds like an absolute blast!

Anyone want to have a satellite BBQ in, say, Minnesota?!?

Have fun, everybody!

This always seems to happen while I'm away. I guess I'll be another "satellite" partier. Regards from New Mexico.

This always seems to happen while I'm away. I guess I'll be another "satellite" partier. Regards from New Mexico.

I feel better now. I only wanted to go because I thought you were going to be there. ;)

Have fun in NM!

That's sweet but I'm married.

That's fine, I don't like older men anyway.

:eek:

All kidding aside, I'm totally straight. And I wanted to go to the BBQ just to have fun and hang out. Just so that everybody knows that....:eek:

Spence! I just rearranged my work schedule so I can go to Bearly Live and I am NOW working the weekend of the ADK BBQ!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Sigh...hoping not to miss this again this year...its such a good time. Not to derail, but will there be a Grace Day Hike this year as well???

Can't make BL but can and will be there for the best ADK gathering going. This is definitely a classic. I hated to miss it the past couple of years.

Spence! I just rearranged my work schedule so I can go to Bearly Live and I am NOW working the weekend of the ADK BBQ!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Sigh...hoping not to miss this again this year...its such a good time. Not to derail, but will there be a Grace Day Hike this year as well???
Sabrina, where are your priorities? Work before ANY hiking weekend? COME ON! :D

Yeah, can't you "work" remotely, via a remote log in? :D

I'll try to be there as usual..

Jay

That's fine, I don't like older men anyway.

:eek:

All kidding aside, I'm totally straight. And I wanted to go to the BBQ just to have fun and hang out. Just so that everybody knows that....:eek:

Damn good thing. Cause Rik is all mine...but yer kinda cute, too. :eek:

Damn good thing. Cause Rik is all mine...but yer kinda cute, too. :eek:

Awww, Jason.... *blushes*

is there something else going on at this BBQ i should know about?

Well...um...nothing would be hanging too much out on my end...But you might want to talk to that Pete Hickey guy. I hear he's had some hanging out situations in the past. :p

Awww, Jason.... *blushes*

Well...um...nothing would be hanging too much out on my end...But you might want to talk to that Pete Hickey guy. I hear he's had some hanging out situations in the past. :p

Nothing that Pete's two bladed axe can't handle anyway... :eek:

Jay

I had a great time at this event last year and look forward joining you all again this summer.

Rebecca

I wouldn't miss the Gathering for anything. Those who haven't been before, clear your schedules for an outstanding event.

If anyone would like to help defray the costs for our hosts, here's an early 'pass the hat' request. You can PM me for my mailing address if you'd like to contribute.

Last edited: