Adirondack bbq

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Maddi,

I'll be staying nearby in Elizabethtown but want to join in for the fun on Saturday, so I'll chip in something too.
Maria

I'm still in. one tent, one person. fri and sat night. thanks! :D

Last edited:
Me too. One person, one tent. I was planning to be there Thurs/Fri/Sat nights.

Rebecca

Hi Maddie:

Craig and I will be there - Friday through Sunday for sure - might arrive on Thursday - that's still an unknown at this point.

Kris

Hey everyone it sounds like a great turn out this week.

I still plan the kayak/hike trip on saturday. The plan is to kayak accross Paradox Lake, hike up Peaked Mountain, on the return trip down do a short bushwhack up Narrow Mountain to the west.

I saw someone mentioned staying at Sharp Bridge Campground-you should check out the DEC website, I believe this site was due to be closed this year with cutbacks and all.

We called the campsite and dogs are allowed with the conditions that they are leashed and the owners pick up the poo!

The cabins at this point are both taken, but if something opens up we will be called and we will reserve them immediately for those who want them.

As Maddi mentioned we have access to the hall for out potluck dinner, but we DO NOT have access to any kitchen. If there is something that needs to be refridgerated we can put it at the house until saturday.

As for beer this will be a DRY gathering!! Just kidding, the more the better, and bring on the local stuff from your area and home brews-I am a huge fan as I'm sure many are.

See you all in a couple weeks.

I saw someone mentioned staying at Sharp Bridge Campground-you should check out the DEC website, I believe this site was due to be closed this year with cutbacks and all.

Hi Spence,

The DEC decided to re-open Sharp Bridge this year after all. PREVIOUS THREAD.

See ya in a couple of weeks.

- - Rob

Count me in

Please put me down for:

1 tent
1 person
2 nights (Friday and Saturday)

BTW, what's the accepted protocol with respect to the pot luck/beer swap?

Steve

thanks so much maddi/spencer.. I'm in..Put me down for 2 people, friday/saturday...I cant wait..my first BBQ. Will be bringing my daughter, she will love it.. anyone else with kids? Is there a family section?