Leo home at last

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YIPPEE! Congrats Audrey and Pat on your new arrival! Can't wait to meet the little feller. Something tells me he's gonna be a big boy! :D

OMG - Audrey - he is so cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet him. When will you begin taking him on short hikes? Let me know - I'd love to join you and to get to know Leo. I agree - Genie would definitely approve! What a sweetheart!

Kris

Ditto what everybody else has said. Look forward to meeting him and seeing you both on the trails....

D*mn! I've been so busy I seem to have missed a few comings and goings :( First off, condolences to you both for Genie's longest hike. The beautiful thing is that she left her pawprints for Leo to follow.

That is one cute pup! When I saw the pic, all I could think was "who me?"

I love Leo's face! This guy looks like he thinks *hard* about where he's going. Can't wait to see him on the trails -- considering directions, consulting maps, triangulating the peaks, etc. etc.

A beautiful dog and congratulations on the addition to the family.

We all are looking forward to meeting Leo! He looks like a very smart puppy! I wonder if he will figure out how to get a free ride on the back of our snowshoes! Hope to hike with him and you soon!!:)

Real cute pup with some character in that face. you know how to pick 'em ... but ... ummm ... I don't know how to say this ... but ... ummm ... couldn't you get Pat to move so his legs wouldn't ruin a nice picture? :confused::eek::D