Coordinates of two trailheads please

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohamed Ellozy

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to add the coordinates of the Benton trailhead up Moosilauke to my collection, also the Mt. Kinsman trailhead has been relocated.

There have been many posts about both trails recently; if you have coordinates please post them, either as plain text or GPX waypoints.

Thanks!!

As many of you know I have a (somewhat incomplete) collection of 4K trailheads in GPX and other formats that I am happy to send to those who request them.

hi mohamed

while i have been recently up benton trail on Moosilauke I am still using the old map and compass system so am unable to provide you with data..

maybe this will be the year when i take the quantum leap to gps

The AMC's online White Mountain guide provides coordinates for every trailhead and trail intersections as part of their trail routing. Not sure if the Kinsman relocated trailhead would be current. I have used these coordinates throughout the Whites and found them to be accurate. There is an annual fee for this service but there is a free "try out period" if you you don't wish to pay the fee and wish to test it out (or collect a pile of coordinates).