our 48 finish now on SUNDAY (30th)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I assume that's Sage in light blue with no shoes on? That's awesome, tough feet!
I believe that is Sage.

And kids must have a "thing" for bare feet. My two (ages 7 and 3) are always running around and playing sans shoes and socks. Even on the hot driveway.

Nice photos all, and I've said it elsewhere, but for the record....

Congratulations Alex!

Plus, Sage wears her jammies on hikes....:D..too cute!

Actually, those aren't pjs, they're super-warm fleece. Alex has the same, she wore them over her wicking layers in the winter.

As for bare feet -- Sage did want to hike sans boots on the way up, so we reached a compromise. Wear the boots up and down, and lounge footwear-free at the summit.

As for bare feet -- Sage did want to hike sans boots on the way up, so we reached a compromise. Wear the boots up and down, and lounge footwear-free at the summit.

Excellent compromise! I didn't think she bare-booted it all the way but the freedom of feet up top is quite a deal!

Congratulations you guys!
I am so sad I had to miss this, by my hiking bud, daughter Hannah came home from running camp with hip flexor tendonitis.
Maybe next time. (you will need to repeat the 48 for Sage)!!!
Sandy

Congrats TrishandAlex! What a great finish. It was great to see everyone on the summit for Alex's finish.

A few of our pics

Congratulations to Trish and Alex for an incredible accomplishment! We were very happy to be part of the day.

Here are a few of our pictures too...

Sage takes the red-eye towards the summit
img_1834.jpg

The girls discuss cotton vs. no cotton while they hike
img_1838.jpg

The final moment
img_1850.jpg

Trish and Alex enjoy their moment
img_1855.jpg

The crowd
img_1861.jpg

Tim and Valerie

Great pictures, Tim and Valerie!!

And again, Tim -- thank you for carrying Sage! My ascent would have been a million times more difficult if I had tried to carry her the entire way up all on my own. Much obliged!

He owes me bigtime....all the cookies I've baked?? Where's my Moose, Jeremy?:D

Sheesh, I thought my wit, charm, and company was payment enough for all the cookies! If you finish a list on Moosilauke, I'll get you a moose, una_dogger :)

Back to the thread, *cough* ahem, where's the trip report? :)

MadTownie, it was so nice meeting you and your daughter that day! Thank yo uso much for coming out, and for taking such great pictures!

I pm-ed you about getting a copy, but never mind, I see I can order prints from your link.