Pat and Audrey's Pot Luck November 7

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
Save the date! The nth annual Pot Luck and celebration is scheduled for Saturday, November 7. The traditional excuse for the party has been Max and Patti's anniversary, and hopefully they haven't yet retired and moved to Arizona without telling me.

We live in Lexington, Mass., and we've discovered that our house can hold a full busload of partygoers. Last year's event was great fun, even though our roaring bonfire was confined to a teeny firepit.

Looking forward to seeing old and new friends, and Leo will probably be teething around that time. Wear gaiters.

Many more details later.

I'm sure we will be there, but will head home earlier than usual, I'm running the SeaCoast half on Sunday! :)

It will be a great opportunity to carbo load on Pat's famous garlic toast crispies!

We'll be there - we wouldn't miss it!!:)
Ditto. As usual, it is the night before our fall soccer tournament but that hasn't interfered with the coach in the past ... mas cafe por favor!

Great news. This year I have a chance, since it is NOT the same weekend as the NYC Marathon (which this year is the weekend before).

I will endeavor to make it up.

The traditional excuse for the party has been Max and Patti's anniversary, and hopefully they haven't yet retired and moved to Arizona without telling me.
I saw my folks yesterday, so I can confirm they are still in the northeast. Though Max is itching to get out west so as soon as he gets paroled, I mean retired, they'll be off.

Just penciled it in on the calendar. Hopefully we can make it this time.

Dr. Wu & Jess will attend. Hey, can we bring a friend? We know this dude named Gary M. who would love to meet you all...

:D

-Dr. Wu

If life doesn't intervene, I'll be there. I want to meet Leo...and of course all of you.
BTW, I used to live in AZ, gets a bit warm there from May through October, and you can fry an egg in July!

It is on the calendar and I plan on going.. I dont think Randy Moss will be able to make it this year though.

- darren

Dr. Wu & Jess will attend. Hey, can we bring a friend? We know this dude named Gary M. who would love to meet you all...

:D

-Dr. Wu

Gary M works on an entirely different type of restroom facility than what Pat and Audrey have in their home -

Gail and I will plan on attending again - and not eating for a couple of days before!

Hope to make it! I'll put you on my calendar and check with Rider.Steve. :D

The only dietary issue is all the veggies and yogurt I'll have to eat the week after. Really looking forward to this and getting to meet many of the New England VFTTers I've only known afar.