presidential traverse speed record

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certianly are abrasive,not sure about the salesman part:p
My original commnet was a joke for Mardi

Bring it back to Farmer...the whole F___ way I crawled over the northern presis I was puzzled how the hell you ran over those man-eating rocks. Most impressive!

I love reading your reports of these super hikes. I look forward to your pemi loop record attempt and wish you the best of luck.

I love reading your reports of these super hikes. I look forward to your pemi loop record attempt and wish you the best of luck.

:confused: This thread is almost two years old, so although Farmer's Presi record may be intact (not sure?), the Pemi loop record referenced in his initial post has seen lots more activity. But, I agree that these threads make fun reading. :)

I'm an LSD gal myself -- totally impressed by your ability to be able to go full throttle hour after hour -- didj'ya every think you'd be a record maker/defender/holder/breaker? Wow. :)

thats funny that its two years old. the thread came up when i clicked on 'new posts' so i didn't notice the date when i responded. this is like time travel. I feel like rip van winkle now.