Adirondack paddling

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy

Reaction score
Anybody have any suggestions for a 3 or 4 day paddling trip in the Adirondacks or a paddling forum recomendation. Seems like most through trips of any length require portaging at least a couple of times. I've done the Oswegatchi from inlet to highfalls. That's the type of trip I'm looking for but any info on personal favourites would be appreciated. If you throw in a side hike along the way perhaps the moderator will be less likely to delete my thread, although I would understand if he did. Perhaps paddling forum recomendations would be most appropriate. Buddy

There are lots and lots of opportunities out there. If you don't mind portages, I would suggest looking at the St. Regis Canoe Wilderness Area or the 40-mile Bog River, Lows Lake, Lake Lila loop. You can also paddle down the Raquette River, though Long Lake, or circumnavigate some of the larger lakes.

Hop over to the ADKforum and do a search for some ideas. The possibilities are really endless.