Seneca Mountain!!!!?????

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi gang...

Last Friday We attempted for the 3 Seneca Peaks!!:mad:

We was in the wet snow near the summit with very few visibility and also because We started near the gate in Lost Nation road, (Logging activity) We had not the new road part in the map!!!

We arrived in a first summit and find only a red tape without canister, We hiked in South direction and find a glass jare with West Seneca:confused: register, or in my list I have only Seneca Mtn (S PK) (E PK) and (N PK)!!

My question is: Do You know if We can find a canister on each Peak of this area and What is the Seneca (W Pk)?

Thank You.

Pipinvert:)

As we all know, there are revisionist geographers about who keep changing peak names to confuse people :)

http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=44.70813,-71.80072&z=14&t=T

If you look at the above map, you'll see that the NW-most peak has one less contour than the bump half a mile to the SE which is where you presumably found the register and has elevation of about 3049 regardless of what it's called :)

I climbed those peaks in 1981 also on a snowy day and also think I found survey tape on the NW bump, probably not the same tape so somebody must keep putting it up. The only good thing about the rotten weather was that I wasn't tempted to sit down and rest so I had time to climb Bald Mtn in the evening after the sun came out.

The revenge of the pinpinvert

Hi Pamola and other Vermont Hikers.

Yesterday, by a gorgious sunny day, We returned in the Seneca area.

We returned at the same Seneca West Pk and with the Longitude and Latitude with are sure now it is Seneca South Pk, The cofusion come from somebody :rolleyes:stay a paper with the name Seneca West Pk!!!!the original pade was missing!!!!

We hiked also East Pk a flat top and we find the register after a couple of circle around the Longitude and Latitude. Thank You Pamola, nobody signed since your visite in 2008!!! This Pk same have very few friends visitors!!!;)

We hiked also Seneka North Pk, the paper inside the glass jare was very wet It was impossible to signe..:mad:..We stay a part of our map with the usual PinpinVert sign.

Please the next people will go there go with a new pade register and a new pencil, the short pencil collapsed by the water.....!!!!!

Have a great day:)

PinpinVert

Pink or Green?

Hi Tom.

Sure, because first It is better for the environnement to change for a green rabbit!!!:D

Second: Vermont is a green state!!!!;)

We saw the the Rankin's names in the registers in Ricker Mountain & Woodward Moutain earlier this summer Are You a 777 freaks now?:rolleyes:

PinpinVert.

Are you!!:D
LOL! I think I know who is more likely to hit the 77x mark first! :D

PP: We hike all over the place. MH lured us off the trail 2x that day! :D But realistically, the 77x will never be a goal, unless the Mega-Millions jackpot has my numbers! :D We're only at about 260 now.

Thank You Vermont 110!!!!

Hi everybody........

Just two words: Thank You!

Specialy at Denis Crispo: my inspiration
Ed Bunk: my Gardian Angel

All the other gave my informations for the Vermont 110 X 3,000 feet.

Yes Pinpinvert finished in Mt Ascutney Saturday 10-31-2009 this list.

Yes to Tom Rankin, Pinpincats will go in your near garden for his next goal. May be Tom it will the best if You have the Mega Million Jackpot and no the Mega Million have your number!!!!!:rolleyes:

Yes ColdRiverRun very few thing will be able to stop the wind push Pinpin familly in the 777 area!!! Is It What You call a 777 freak?:confused.

Pinpin the real:D