Oct. 14th Beverage night in Lincoln, NH?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinooktrail

Reaction score
I will be cruising through the Lincoln area around 6 on Wednesday to have a Birthday dinner with a friend.

If anyone would like to join us for the double celebration come on out!

The more the merrier! :);):rolleyes:;):)

Probably this will be at the C-Man, unless we get a better recomendation of where to go.

Lot's of '4's' to celebrate, 44 years old, 4 years cancer free, 4 years single...

;)

Happy Birthday Christine! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but my calendar is already full for tomorrow night. I hope your day is a special one and that the year ahead is the best ever.

Hey Chris, Thanks! Long time no see! I will have to get over to Tin Mt. for a talk one of these days... Or better yet, lets get out for a hike after work!

Hi Dr. D., plans changed, and we are going to be going out in Hanover now, just worked out better timewise. I can now add 44 pounds heavier than my 'divorce diet' low, but thats about 20 pounds more than it should be. :( Hike more, eat less. My new motto!

:rolleyes:

We ended up at a place called Lui Lui. I had never been there, but it was fun and the food was yummy and a good beer selection.

I think we were in Lebanon... Not exactly sure. Just followed my friends directions.

:)

Yeah, it was fun! Thanks!

I get to go back to Dartmouth for the day again next Wednesday, any other good places to check out for dinner? Someone said 3 Tomatoes...
No idea where that would be.

I am always up for finding fun and funky places to have a beer and a bite.

:rolleyes:;)

Sounds good to me, the Norwich Pub looks good too.

I will be at Dartmouth until 4 or so on the 21st.

And I could spend a few hours shopping at King Arthur Flour no problem!

:rolleyes: