Waltham Holiday Beer Night, 12/16

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conflict with a work party event, going to have to miss this one!

I hope to pop in for a while but my destination is two doors down, Jakes, where there are blues jams every Monday but Wednesday the 16th promises to be special. (Wednesday jams are at the rendezvous, further south on Moody Street, where Rockin' George is the prime attraction.)

Last edited:
I hope to pop in for a while but my destination is two doors down, Jakes, where there are blues jams every Monday but Wednesday the 16th promises to be special. (Wednesday jams are at the rendezvous, further south on Moody Street, where Rockin' George is the prime attraction.)

If you can stand yet another amazing music event on the same moody street, step into Joco on weds and to hear Dennis Brennen.

Sorry that this will be the second gathering that I will miss at my second home away from home (first home away from home is Woodstock Station), but I am at a conference on the left coast this week. Hope to make the next gathering at Watch City, whenever that might happen. Moody Street in Waltham rules!

yes, that's right, I'm posting... took me a few tries to log in though !

anyway, love to be there tonight but can't do the double dip this week :D

have fun!!