Bobby- serious news

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstony

Reaction score
Many of you know and have hiked with Bobby Butler over the years.

Last night his wife had a major heart attack when he took her to the hospital for shoulder or chest pains. She lost roughly 50% of her heart, and may require a heart transplant. Doctors gave her a 50/50 chance, which he felt was a worst case scenario, since thats what Doctors normally do. She is 44 years old and in very serious condition. She was just transferred to New England Medical Center late today.

He has 4 kids from age 2 to 18, and very elderly parents (neither in good shape) living with him and Tracie. He said it was OK to let folks know what happened, and this seemed the quickest way to get it out since he knows many people on the board.

Keep him in your prayers. He was taking phone calls earlier this afternoon.

We love you, Bobby, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family tonight. I was so shaken this afternoon when we got the news.

If there is anything you need; childcare, some grocery shopping, anything -- please ask. We are here for you.

Tony, thank you for posting this.

Bobby, you and your family are foremost in Lauren's and my thoughts and prayers. Please remember that you have lots of people who care about you and will do anything to help during this most difficult time.

Your friend,
Marty

Our thoughts, prayers, and hopes are with you tonight, Bobby.

Thank you, Tony.

Bobby, there are so many of us out here and we're pulling for you & your wife!!!

Anything that you could use help with...give a shout!!!
Child care, anything!!! I wish there was something I could say to help you....

Prayers are being said all over!!

Bobby my love and prayers are with you all. I'm not working right now, so as others have offered, I am happy to do anything I can to help.

This total stranger shares in the shock and hopes the best for you all. Thanks, amstony for putting this out there, and I hope that Mr. Butler, his wife, and their whole family feel the support of all the communities who are a part of their lives. --Mike

I'm very sorry to hear the news Bobby. Thinking of you and your family and hoping for the best for your wife throughout her recovery.

Our prayers are with you and your family Bobby.

Bobby, I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Please know that you have many who care about you and who will gladly help in any way they can. Please let me know if we can do anything -- (as una_dogger suggested), grocery shopping, childcare, etc.