Bobby- serious news

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been one year....and quite a year at that! We could not have gotten through this without the help and support of all of you. This community has given us more than we can ever repay, but we can promise that we will pay it forward...you all rock!

Here's to a happy, healthy and hiking 2011 for all of you.

Thank you
Tracie and Bobby

I am very very happy for you all! Tell us more about this past year.

Nothing to repay but to live well and be happy. :)

Happy New Year Tracie and Bobby. It was such a pleasure meeting you both this year. Let me know when you'd like to do another walk. I can't think of a better way to spend my time. :)

Just saw the thread, glad to hear the good news, it's difficult especially with the children but there's nothing like family to help pull together. A very happy and healthy new year to you and your wife.

Thank You!

I assume this means things are moving in the right direction?

YAYY! Congratulations, best wishes, and thank you for sharing good news. We have a next-door neighbor who is going on a year since his successful treatment: throat cancer -- he's talking, eating, and gaining strength continuously! It's great to hear the success stories and I wish you all continued progress.

Happy New Year!

--Mike.

Just an update:

Some of you have heard and others haven't, but, Tracie received a new heart in January, and is doing well. It was long ride but we got there. Thanks again for the love and support from this community, we deeply appreciate it. Hope to see you all on the trails, soon!

Your news today was so good to read. What a road you and your family has been on. Just thinking of it makes me grateful for all the good that takes place and how important it is to hold each moment close to our hearts for the good of all. A huge amount of gratitude for the gift from the donor.

Its about time to edit the post title, sound like great news to me !

I agree with both sentiments ... I was reluctant to open the thread at first. Bless you and your family for what you've been through.

Wow. Your family has been through so much. Congrats on the great news! Here's to many more happy milestones to come!