NH48 Winter Record Attempt 1/16/10 -

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Mats, Jason and Ryan. This was truly a team effort even though Ryan's conditioning proved too much for the mounatains to handle.I knew you would do it. This new time will be nearly impossible to conquer.The only thing harder than being out there every day with you guys was sitting on the sidelines.

Shake and Bake 'rattles and hums'! YooHoo! I'm so happy for everyone involved and thanks for adding some worthy news to monitor the last few days during winter!

Well, yippee ki yi yippee yay!!! Congratulations to the whole team. :)

I also want to say that I am especially WAY impressed because I have seen Ryan's driver's license--teehee! :D

Best wishes for Jason's finish, also well under the previous FKT!

Very cool! New records are always good! Keeps the community alive. Congrats guys!

-Dr. Wu

Congratulations guys! It was great running into you on a couple of your record run days. Awesome achievement!!

Jefferson-Adams-Madison%201-17-10.jpg

Ryan (aka Farmer) --- Mats (aka Mats Roing) --- Jason (aka ferrisjrf)
On day two as the team was descending Adams and heading over to Jefferson

Clock is still ticking for Jason so there is a group heading to Hancock's right now including Ryan as well. Jason is looking at a finish time of around 8 days and 9 hrs so still well under Time Seaver's previous record.

If anyone wants to go and try to break Farmer's new mark - there are a lot of trails broken out ;)

Congratulations

Farmer's new winter record is 7 days, 17 hours and 7 minutes. We are still celebrating at Ferncroft TH......Shake and Bake!

Congratulations to Ryan for this new record. Records are made to be broken and part of what makes breaking this one so special was that the old one was set by two such amazing hikers as Tim and Cath.

Awesome!!!

I would love to hear details about how you guys accomplished this: how you trained, how you kept hydrated and fueled, etc. Also, who got the official Team Shake and Bake pain killer endorsement? Great job!