Ellen, Vermont - Jerusalem Trail

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvon

Reaction score
I take an other chance by asking you,
After that we have done Killington last saturday, I need up to date information on trail conditions for Ellen Jerusalem Trail.
I ask the Green Mountain Club, and they cannot help me.

Is somebody can help me?

Last edited:
Ellen via Jerusalem

Hey Yvon,
Sorry I can't give up to date beta on the Jerusalem trail or Long Trail to Ellen, but FWIW, I live at the base of Ellen and the weather in the past week has been pretty benign, so I'd think worst case is you'll have to break trail, especially on the Long Trail along the ridge up to Ellen, but as long as you're prepared for the usual winter hiking challenges,which I assume you are, there shouldn't be anything unusual or severe on this route, depending of course on the weather during the next few days which is supposed to be about as good as it gets for this time of year.
Enjoy!
John

Somebody wrote me a note on my website.

I read your inquiry on VFFT about the Jerusalem trail. I know the trail maintainer hikes it every couple of weeks. There is not a lot of parking but road is plowed. Bring your skis for the ride down. lots of people do it.
Dave