Want to join ADK 100w Hiking Corps?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oncoman

Reaction score
Tired of repeating again & again those same 46 ADK pks in winter? Looking for new challenges? Then join me for the lower ones in winter. Adventure guaranteed & the Hiking Corps needs you. So hesitate no longer & sign up today! Forms available by private message. Latest campaigns done last wk: N.W. Couchie & North Henderson.

Pierre

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you are working on the 770W! :eek:

No, but Pinpin is. He will succeed no doubt & to my knowledge will be the 1st to do so.

My goals are much more modest. NE 777 non winter & ADK 222w

Next Hiking Corps expeditions scheduled for following Fri. & Sat.

5 - 6 Feb.
19 - 20 Feb.
26 - 27 Feb.
5 - 6 March
12 - 13 March
19 - 20 March

Prioritary objectives:
1. Cheney Cobble/North River (N Pk)/McDonnel/North River (S Pk)/Rist
2. Sawtooth Range (11 pks)
3. Fishing Brook Range (9 pks)

Last edited:
I would certainly be up for something on the 26th and 27th! I'll be back for a few days from school, and would love to join you. I make no promises, though, because I hate to bag out on people. We'll see what happens!

Before committing you should all wait for those pictures of Pierre we took last Friday on the summit of Couch!:D

Where are these numbers coming from, Pierre? Been talking with Gene lately ... or adding a few of his "marginal" peaks to the list? ;)

Decided to add the 5 additional ADK pks from Gene's list to classical Swanson one, thus the ADK222 instead of ADK217. As for the 1 additional Vermont and 1 added N.H. pk to give N.E. 453 instead of 451, ask Pinpin or Motabobo as I haven't yet got those lists, working for now on Maine.

BTW Dennis what are the 4 Pennsylvania pks required for the classical 770 list?

Thanks, Pierre

Last edited:
No, but Pinpin is. He will succeed no doubt & to my knowledge will be the 1st to do so.
Not if Tom Sawyer or Deane Morrison decide to get back it at it ;)

777 is simply a number coming out of a merge of Gene and John's list. The 4 additional PA peaks are Davis, Blue Knob, Glade Mtn and Glade Knob.

We'll also be doing the NRR this winter, but it'll be a last minute call since it'll be an overnight, and we want to hit good consolidation (bagging all 4 3Ks and not just the two ADK100). This is a top priority to us as well, but we want additional snow depth and consolidation and will most likely wait until late feb to mid march.

Sorry but we have done McDonnell Winter, you'll love it ! :p

Last edited: