Big Bonfire Band Jam Springfling.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, well, please don't play ANY song titled 'Christine' by any artists. They are all dreadful. : (

Is there a Caveman song you could play?

This just in:

Special musical guest appearance Stereogrove http://stereogrove.com/ out of Boston, MA - from their website: "All space for sound is adequately filled up by these four musicians as they explore and improvise through the possibilities of what music can be." Simply put, they rip - come check it out!

Last edited:
Why, we've been working on "Caveman" by the Cramps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKUAS3Zj_M

Caveman, fourth floor
Caveman, last door
Cavetrain downtown
Caveman, get down
Ooohh! Aaahhh!
Look man, make tool

Caveman no fool
Big rock, hunt meat
Caveman, rock beat
Hahahahahaha!
Caveman, say oooh!
Caveman, say oooh!
Caveman, say oooh!oooh!
Caveman, say aaaaaahhh!

I met up with Bubba in the Dacks just the other day and we got to talking about brekky last year at the Unfrozen Man-cave.

We thought we'd each bring a gallon or more of pancake batter and a couple of pints of maple syrup and I was just wondering if this year's gathering participants would reveal their degree of interest in such a project.

Ie. eating freshly made pancakes whose ingrediants include:

freshly churned creamery butter
eggs right out of the hen house (whose I don't know)
organic cow's milk, freshly milked by Sherpa Croteau
and a bunch of other crap.

Other possibilities include bacon, bacon and bacon.

"Other possibilities include bacon, bacon and bacon."

Canadian?

...organic cow's milk, freshly milked by Sherpa Croteau
and a bunch of other crap...

Hmmm... are you saying that I'm part of the crap that milk the cows? Are the cows organic, or just the milk? How fresh do I have to be when I milk the cows?

Looking forward to being well fed! I tend to miss out on most of the food at these things: too many other duties. Last year, I mainly got brownies ;)

Just make sure that your fire does not get this hot! :eek:

(The Bible) Daniel Chapter 3 said:
Then Nebuchadnezzar was furious with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and his attitude toward them changed. He ordered the furnace heated seven times hotter than usual and commanded some of the strongest soldiers in his army to tie up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and throw them into the blazing furnace. So these men, wearing their robes, trousers, turbans and other clothes, were bound and thrown into the blazing furnace. The king's command was so urgent and the furnace so hot that the flames of the fire killed the soldiers who took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and these three men, firmly tied, fell into the blazing furnace.

+1

And, should any of you question whether it is, in fact, time for bacon...you can always consult this handy Bacon Flowchart.

That is pretty much the flow chart I use for deciding whether or not it's safe enough to go for a hike, except mine is 17 pages long.

I met up with Bubba in the Dacks just the other day and we got to talking about brekky last year at the Unfrozen Man-cave.

We thought we'd each bring a gallon or more of pancake batter and a couple of pints of maple syrup and I was just wondering if this year's gathering participants would reveal their degree of interest in such a project.

Ie. eating freshly made pancakes whose ingrediants include:

freshly churned creamery butter
eggs right out of the hen house (whose I don't know)
organic cow's milk, freshly milked by Sherpa Croteau
and a bunch of other crap.

Other possibilities include bacon, bacon and bacon.

I seem to always end up in the cave cooking :rolleyes:I prefer the boxed whole grain pancakes that I just add water and "other" ingredients to and UFC always has a fresh supply of VT maple around!!! Freshly churned butter would be sweet...maybe we could get a few churners....????????:D

Sherp.....always missing out, hmmmm but you get brownies, so what else do you "need"!! The visual of Sherpa milking the cow...:eek:

Bacon good!!!!:p

I here a symphony.

Question for the band.

Planning on covering any tunes by the Supremes? (where did our love go?) Celine Dion?, Andy Kim, The Bee Gees, Paul Anka?

Personally, I would prefer Hot Ratz, Close to the Edge, Whipping Post, Come Together, Moondance and The Weight but I'm just an old guy.

Edit: Sorry, I misspelled hear.

Is there a Caveman song you could play?

This just in:

Special musical guest appearance Stereogrove http://stereogrove.com/ out of Boston, MA - from their website: "All space for sound is adequately filled up by these four musicians as they explore and improvise through the possibilities of what music can be." Simply put, they rip - come check it out!

Steriogrove is playing at TT the Bears this coming Thursday March 11, 2010... Great fun & totally rocking band!

Yeah, Darlene makes a mean brownie and bacon casserole!

:rolleyes:

Christine...I totally forgot about that delight.....yummm, made me chuckle!!!;)
(remembered the event too).. :^)

I think many here would of enjoyed that treat!!! Just have to be open minded, anything with chocolate & bacon...how can it be bad??? :D

Glad you remembered!

I think that lovely treat would be even better with maple syrup and hot sauce! Yumm!

Can't wait to dig into it at the caveman's!

:D

Well, nothing really could compare to a good old homemade pop tart and beef a roni casserole now could it?!

Some people like to put really odd ingredients into their brownies, not quite sure why...

:rolleyes: