Big Bonfire Band Jam Springfling.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One week away, the yard still has quite a bit of snow and the back hill provides some excellent sledding opportunities. :cool: Lift service can be provided by snowmobile, if you dare ride on the back with me at the helm :eek:

Gettin psyched!

question-

is Okemo or Ascutney still open for skiing?
If not anybody want to skin up and earn some turns?

Is the fire going to be a pallet fire again? Could be interesting to make it a Dura-Flame bonfire instead.

Someone: bring a frying pan or 2.
Someone else: bring tons of blueberries.

I'm going to bring 4 doz eggs and the proportionate qty (as per recipe) of everything else that goes into the batter. Also bringing the utensils to mix it.

Who's on coffee? :D

I could bring the Porridge with Vindaloo curry paste disguised as brown sugar to top it off.
But there again, that's been done before and no one seemed very keen on it. :(

Maine-iacs will represent!

Me and a small contingent from the Pine Tree State are planning on crashing this bash on Friday night post-Bread Loaf/Wilson. Provided we can control our bourbon comsumption and pre-mud season jubilation to a minimum, we plan to roll out o'dark-thirty Saturday morning for a run at Dorset for our final winter jaunt of the season. Looking forward to meeting some of you westerners and north o' the border folks. Ayuh!! see you there....

Me and a small contingent from the Pine Tree State are planning on crashing this bash on Friday night post-Bread Loaf/Wilson. Provided we can control our bourbon comsumption and pre-mud season jubilation to a minimum, we plan to roll out o'dark-thirty Saturday morning for a run at Dorset for our final winter jaunt of the season. Looking forward to meeting some of you westerners and north o' the border folks. Ayuh!! see you there....

Sweet! - will you be back for the big night (Saturday)???

Hey - to all you skiing people, I have four free tickets for Sunapee that I won buying a car the other day, they're up for grabs, just say "I want'em!!!" If the skiing sucks you're not out anything, I just want to make sure they get used.

Hey - to all you skiing people, I have four free tickets for Sunapee that I won buying a car the other day, they're up for grabs, just say "I want'em!!!" If the skiing sucks you're not out anything, I just want to make sure they get used.

Two for me, Steve?...if no one has grabbed 'em yet.

Will be looking for a full report on breadloaf/wilson.
Thinking about doing it saturday.
Anyone else have any hikes planned ?
Of course, I could just be up for drinking and doing some snowmobile jousting or something...:)

Reactions: arm
Just a suggestion for Saturday night (around 10 would be a good time):

Pallet hurling contest. Who can hurl a pallet the furthest and with the greatest accurately?
I offer my services to act as a judge.

Instead of "horseshoe pits" we'll have opposing "bonfire pits" - that would be awesome! :D

Now you're on to something! Ringers and leaners. As the fires grow bigger the target gets easier to hit.