Big Bonfire Band Jam Springfling.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there live music? And dancing? Don't know how I missed out on that.

Another great time UFC! Thanks again for your hospitality and negotiation skills.

The bands were great and that Dave Bear guy sure can play the grill!

Great seeing everyone again, and meeting some new people.

hey Armand, if you rolled out of your tent before 1pm you would have had breakfast...

:rolleyes:

If I had made it to Mendon, you could have had French Toast!

;)

i was in bed before 5am, and out of my tent before 11am both days

saw a cold pancake on the kitchen table but figured it mighta been there from last year ?

heard rumours there might be french toast either morning but that panned out about as well as one of Donna's famous promises ;)

Arm, in spite of your irregular hours, you was the best cook and bass player there.

Well, next to that other dude who slapped a pretty mean bass.

Arm, in spite of your irregular hours, you was the best cook and bass player there.

Well, next to that other dude who slapped a pretty mean bass.

I'll second that!!!!:D

Neil was pretty good too!!!!:p

Arm, we had two seatings for breakfast...you missed them both. That poor lonely pancake that you left was a nice snack....yumm!:eek:

Well I for one have to say that I had a blast!

Thanks for all the fine music Sherpa, Gris, Sue, Mike, Arm, Neil, and of course Stereogrove! And thanks for all the food that everyone brought (Davebear I think you singlehandedly fed half the party with late night sweet meat!) - as usual, I didn't go hungry - hope nobody got thirsty ;)

Even though we didn't have a fire this year (due to some landlord related problems that couldn't be worked out :( ) we did manage to have a great party that involved a LOT of dancing since everybody was inside the whole time. :)

Hope we can do it again real soon :cool:

Steve -

Thanks again for hosting this fine affair! Where else could one get a hikin' blues band, rockin' city dudes (how could people NOT dance!), late night rap/spoken word jam (Neil, your flute on that was right on!), McRat and his silver tongue holding late night court (that is a quite talent, sir!), and of course, the handsome dudes walking around serving plates of delicious meat. Can't wait for the next one, especially if Donna will be served up on the breakfast table (missed you darling!)

And big thanks to Sherp for having and hauling all of the equipment to make the music happen. Not even the floods could keep him down...

Reactions: arm
Sounds like I should've hung around for breakfast...

Great food. Great jams. Great fun.

UFC, I wasn't thirsty for even a moment. Thanks for your effort.

A big thanks to Steve for doing this year after year after year.

And a very big thank you to Sherpa and the Bluffs for letting me sit in. I know how much hard work it is to get tunes down and how much work it is schlepping all that gear, setting it up etc. etc.

To be able to simply step up to a mike and start playing with a full band is something I don't take for granted. I know its a very special treat.

Thanks a ton guys and Ms. Biscuit for having me.

(and another thanks goes out to McRat for being so GD funny!)

Steve we can never thank you enough for putting on this very good time each year! Michael came along with me this year and said today "Dad, your friends are alot like mine!" All I can say is, the kids got good taste! I had fun grillin and chillin again this year. Although some of you have raved about how I played the grill, I have to admit, I handed off the angus I brought to you folks and ate the marinated steak tips Stevo cooked! That guy does a nice homemade teriyaki sauce and has the patience to slow cook it nice 'n sweet!

My hats off to both bands for rockin the house all night and most of the am. It was a pleasure not to be torn between standing by the fire and missing the music or being inside. My only regret is never learning to dance and being to chickensh*t! to start now!;)

Last edited: