Big Bonfire Band Jam Springfling.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey - to all you skiing people, I have four free tickets for Sunapee that I won buying a car the other day, they're up for grabs, just say "I want'em!!!" If the skiing sucks you're not out anything, I just want to make sure they get used.

I'll take the other two if not taken yet???

Oh, Oh! Pallet hurling contest? Shooting? Whiskey? Come at your own risk? My kind of party!:D

I just got the email I've been waiting for - I need to be down in Mass on Sunday, but I'm good to go for Friday and Saturday @ the Cave. Are you in need of a full size grill? Any other tailgating-like items that I can bring along?

Last edited:
Are you in need of a full size grill? Any other tailgating-like items that I can bring along?

Chomp, bring everything you got and more. I'm going to cook an oversize steak on that grill of yours on Saturday afternoon and I would strongly encourage everybody else to do likewise for security reasons. Maybe fry up a few onions and 'shrooms of various sorts while we're at it.

I think this is going to be a fun and gentle weekend. Anybody have a yard darts game? If so, please leave it at home.

I think UFC was referring to the fact that Chomp usually travels with slightly-smaller-than-life girls that require a bicycle pump and come with a 90-second warranty.

Don't forget the expression of constant surprise on their face. And what do you mean, "usually"?

Just bring the girl....I mean the grill.

Chomp - I keep waiting for you to show up with one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ilVKM-zC0 :eek:

Hey, today is the day and beautiful weather is on us - sweet! :) I was up until 1 a.m. finalizing the house organization, I think I'm actually ready. :cool:

This year is going to be a little different in the fact that I'm going to have everyone enter through the side door please REMOVE YOUR SHOES IMMEDIATELY AND LEAVE THEM IN THE "SHOE ROOM" ON THE LEFT thanks!

Looking forward to it people, the band will be there around noon setting up, I'll be home around 2:00.

Oh, and bring a sled if you wanna hit the back hill, it's a trip! Oh, and guns - don't forget your guns.

Last edited:
Crap

This year is going to be a little different in the fact that I'm going to have everyone enter through the side door please REMOVE YOUR SHOES IMMEDIATELY AND LEAVE THEM IN THE "SHOE ROOM" ON THE LEFT thanks!

But I wanted to dance in my NNN ski boots!

Don't think there are many of us, but a few from my area:

Just a heads up to anyone planning on travelling via Rte 119 through Groton to Rte 12. Rte 119 remains closed due to flooding....not sure how far further along 119 might also be flooded. :mad:

Detour has been backed way up every evening....................:eek:

Sorry I'm going to miss this one :( I hope all of you have a great time! Fire off a few rounds for me, lol! :D

Reactions: arm
haven't seen a TR for this yet....

t'was fun to have an afternoon meet n' greet with some of you folks yesterday in proctorsville.

bummed we could only stick around for a few hours and we missed the bands and the late night carousing but nevertheless we all three enjoyed ourselves and were pleased to make the acquaintance of so many good folks.

Special shout out to darlene (Dude.....I think she thinks we're the band!), do truancy, Chinooktrail (christine from Greene!), McRat, arm, abster, Mad Townie, Neil, bob, sherpa, gris, 'Machine gun' kim, stev-o, DaveBear, mtnpa
we did not get to meet steve, the host and master of ceremonies himself but his friends and guests served him well in his absence.
Hope you all had a blast!

We’ll be seeing ya,

-michael, pete, andy

Some great jamming Sat night at the Cave!!:D

The bonfire was especially large and hot this year!!! :p

Great time, thanks Steve for having us all again!!

You know the music is great when you get woken up at 2 am and you are happy about it!:D The two bands together jamming was unbelievable- I want that on a cd!!!

Thanks Steve! Isabel- I'll have to check out the band sometime with you!