HELP! I need fit models for climbing gear!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinooktrail

Reaction score
I am in need of fit models for new climbing gear prototypes.
We are going to be pretty specific about the sizing, looking for size Medium men and women.

Men's measurements should be chest/40 waist/33 hip/40 sleeve/34 inseam/33
Women's chest/37 waist/29 hip/40 sleeve/31.5 inseam/32

Not a very glamorous job, I will be putting a lot of differnt new gear on you, some not quite finished, taking a lot of measurements, having you try basic climbing and hiking movements, pinning the fabrics, (BUT NOT YOU) and so on. We will be taking photos, but not for anything but internal distribution, since some of my designers are not located in my office.

I am quite sure I could talk the powers that be into providing you with both food, and some new gear for your time.

You would need to be available midweek, for a few hours, every month or two.

You would need to be able to be here in North Conway for these sessions.

If you can help me out, please send me a PM or an email, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

(I ran this by the mods first, just to be on the safe side)

:)

Dang, this sounds like a really fun gig! Sure you don't want to move these session to western NY? ;)

maybe one of these days!

Some times these will actually be in Newport RI.

And maybe even in Santa Fe, NM.

So who knows where we could end up doing these!

;)

Um, yeah, a 32" hip would be very trim.
Or, you may be measuring it improperly?

Or, you are just very fit!

;)

Kid kids!

This is a FITTING session, I need a base size and unfortunately the powers that be decided on size medium for both Men and Women.

I am too big by far for this myself!
And my legs are way to short.

But it is not the only size we make!

Our sizing is pretty broad, as we go from XXXS - XXXXXL for the military, which also includes short, regular and long. That is 33 sizes.

Something for everyone!

And, in the near future, I will also need more sized bodies for fitting a full range of products. So stay tuned! :)

If you have any women models that show up and you have to reject because they're 36/24/36 make sure you tell them about VFTT would ya.:D

Let’s see – drive to North Conway midweek, for a few hours, every month or two, to be dressed, pinned, poked, put through moves, photographed – for “I am quite sure I could talk the powers that be into providing you with both food, and some new gear for your time.” I would rather take good $$ for that.

Well, I am just one inch larger in chest, waist and hips, but my inseam is exact. Sounds like I might be a good pretty candidate, except that:

• I am more of a hiker more than a pure climber
  • I am coyote ugly
  • I work in downtown Boston and will not be going to N. Conway on a weekday for a long time

Bummer.

Hope you find the perfect candidates. This is a cool thread!

Marty