Gathering 7.0 dinner

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, thanks TeeJay, I should be able to get there by dinner/cocktail hour...

Jay

P.S. sorry about my inbox, I'm goin to clear it up now..

>>For Friday's dinner, Bee..., oops, er, cocktails will be at 7:00 and dinner at 8:00.
teejay<<

i should be there in time - what are we doing? barbecue? pot luck? etc.?

If it's potluck (or even if it isn't) I'll bring plenty of soda in case there are any other born again teatotlers, and maybe some pies. Has anyone else tried a triple-chocolate chunk pecan pie?

Edit: OK, so I just read the dinner poll thread. Now I get it. Wow, sounds nice. Trouble is, I'm not sure when on Friday evening I'll get there so I better not sign up. Plus, I have this thing about commitment. Guess I'll just sit in the campground and suck down pie and soda.

Last edited:
>>I just read the dinner poll thread. Now I get it.<<

i did too (just read it) - he should have said it was at the woodland valley inn at the top of the thread with a note about the poll - he should also tell those that have never been there where it is (i know i have seen it plenty of times, but seeing and reading a sign are 2 different things) - i assume it is on route 28 somewhere near (or at) woodland valley road???

I will not be there for dinner on Friday - I won't be able to take the time out from work.

I'll drive out Saturday morning, tag a campsite, then go for a bike ride on the Catskill Scenic Trail and be back for rehydration and food in the evening.

Count Erik and me in for Friday's dinner.

Sunday breakfast? I heard "Sweet Sues" has a real fancy breakfast spread.