Breadloaf/Wilson 2/21

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jniehof

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in Breadloaf and Wilson on Sunday the 21st? This trip is dependent on getting enough people to commit in advance so we know we'll have a chance with the trailbreaking. Pace will be moderate to relaxed, at least as relaxed as is possible with a trip of this length :)

If anyone has beta on winter access, it'd be appreciated. I believe Emily Proctor trail is usually accessible from the north only, and Skylight Pond trail from the south only?

This trip is on. Start time will be about 7am from the intersection of FR 54 and FR 201, or as far south as FR 54 is plowed if it doesn't go all the way to 201! (See the LTG directions to the Emily Proctor TH, coming from the north.) I'm expecting unbroken trail, so if you get there after we've left, you'll probably be able to catch up.

The weather is looking fairly mild and this should be a fun trip. I seriously doubt there will be any crowds!

I strongly encourage any interested parties to get in touch with me. I have this same username on Rocks, SummitPost, and 14ers.com if you don't have a Views account.