Boundary Peak March 6-7 (plus fri-mon?)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timthehiker

Reaction score
Joe Comuzzi and I are planning to do Boundary Peak the weekend of March 6th and are looking for other folks (we think we're up to 4 or 5 now). This MAY involve an overnight, everything is still up in flux, but if your goal is to get Boundary and possibly a couple other peaks, let me know [email protected] also if you can enter Canada, and if you are willing to sleep out in the snow one evening.

This will be my 100th Winter peak!

Plans may change up to the week before the hike. Our original plan is to come in from Canada (requires a passport) and hit some 3,000 footers on the way.

Other plans may be to come in on Canada Road if it's plowed like it was last year, and try to do it as a day hike, and then do some HH or 3,000 footers depending on what Joe wants to do (he just finished his 100 Winter in January, helped me get the Jays last month, and is helping me get this final peak). Woo Hoo!

Tim Roaix.

Anyone been there already?

Has anyone been in there this year? Anyone know what the story with which logging road are/aren't open?

Joe C.