One Arm and one new W115 member!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdRiverRun

Reaction score
I believe the man was on a mission and now gets to sit back and have a few buy him a brew! Congrats Arm, now show me some damn pictures!:cool:

'Bout damn time.
2780999990105732076S600x600Q85.jpg

HUge Congrats Arm!!!!

Sorry i couldn't join you last weekend.....maybe if I had been told what you were up to?????? :rolleyes:

Great job...a beer to you when next we meet!! ;)

fun spur-of-the-moment Winter backpack ... wish some of my long-time hiking buddies could have been there, but it's not easy tricking people into making the long drive there

thanks for the breakfast brew Cory ... and for breaking Cliff and Redfield out the day before ... maybe you were just grateful that i packed down that 30 feet of trail leaving Uphill towards Allen ?

might write up some random thoughts when i find some free time ... there have been many fun trips over the past ten Winters, and we've met great friends along the way ... very grateful to friends here for good times we've had over the years ... lookin' forward to many more :)

added some pics to the Adirondack 2010 album here

http://community.webshots.com/user/armhike

i really enjoyed your pictures. the adk high peaks looks mighty enticing in winter.
congratulations.

bryan

Woo-hoo, Arm! The photos were great- from both of your trips over there. Glad you had such fine views for that finish. Way to go and congratulations!

Typical Arm

Never a bragger about his accomplishments...way to go my friend.

Reactions: arm
Congrats Arm....had I have realized what you were actually up to I might have made an effort to rally myself across state lines.... :D

Way to go man!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: arm
Congrats! Excellent Acheivement! One question did you do THIS on all your Winter Summits or just State Highpoints?