Lei Wang did it!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

That's fantastic! I have been following her blog, but it's been a while since the last update and I wasn't sure what had happened since she seemed to be having health issues. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Rebecca

Congrats to Lei! I have been following the link Townie posted and they were all making good progress once the wind died down. Happy and safe return home Lei!:D

Can't wait to see her trip report! Thanks for posting Townie!

Last edited:
Way to go Lei and congrats again. Looks like you're up and back down now.

"Ang Jangbu reports that today's summiters are all back to the Col in good shape and are being well taken care of by Nima Karma (our South Col cook). Everyone else who was up there is now down to Camp 2. Yesterday's summiters are now all down to Base Camp. Weather is looking decent, and the sherpas had a good down-carry today from the Col and Camp 3. Plans for tomorrow are for the climbers at the Col to descend to Camp 2, and we have another group of sherpas going up to finish bringing down the remaining gear down from the Col."