Anyone interested in Car spotting for Abraham, Spaulding, Sugarloaf hike around 6/19?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonOfGrumpyGran

Reaction score
We have about four days available to hike in the Rangeley Maine area starting Saturday, 6/19 through Tuesday, 6/22. Due to our limited time, and the fact that we will only have one car, I would love to find someone interested in doing the Abraham, Spaulding, Sugarloaf hike one of those days. Please PM if you are interested in joining us, or allowing us to join you :D for day of hiking and carpooling!

About us: Couple, steady hikers, done our NH and VT 4000 footers, just starting Maine.

Thanks!
Rory

Are you folks able to finagle this Friday (6/18), to do this? I have a family commitment on Saturday. BTW: NOAA is spreading rumors that Friday is to be the nicer day.

Wish we could, but we'll won't be able to get there until late afternoon on Friday. We'll be available through Tuesday though. (Monday/Tuesday looking good as of now)

Wish we could, but we'll won't be able to get there until late afternoon on Friday. We'll be available through Tuesday though. (Monday/Tuesday looking good as of now)

Life is funny. As of fifteen minutes ago, I found I must work on Friday and the Saturday function was cancelled.

The forcast for Saturday has improved!