Save the date: Saturday November 6, Pat and Audrey's potluck

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
As sure as the sun rolls around heaven all day...November is fast approaching and so is our late fall get-together, er, suburban hiker feed.

We may need a new excuse for the party, though. It was always for Max and Patti's anniversary but they really did retire to Arizona, so we'll just have to toast them from afar. Poor Max has to pound those Grand Canyon trails like it or not! :cool:

So, old-timers and newbies, all are invited. We live in Lexington MA, and there's room for stay-overs, both indoors and out. We can cook up a pretty mean breakfast too.

Details coming later.

Yay! Can't wait to see everyone, your potlucks are always so much fun! :)

Poor Max has to pound those Grand Canyon trails like it or not! :cool:
And pounding them he is. Between that and road biking, his dance card has been pretty full. According to him: "This retirement thing is great! Every day is a Saturday!"

As usual, we'll try to make it...
And as usual, one of the kids will probably come down with something a few days prior. :)

Geneva wants to know what she can cook for Leo, she is such a flirt!

:rolleyes:

On the calendar and things are looking good to be 'freed' from building chores. Cooper wants to meet Leo.. but he's wondering about his new 8-wk old cousin in Clmbs! She arrives here next week for a visit.

On the calendar and things are looking good to be 'freed' from building chores. Cooper wants to meet Leo.. but he's wondering about his new 8-wk old cousin in Clmbs! She arrives here next week for a visit.

Now Bubba, don't toy with us... :D
Looks like the doglegs count will roughly equal the twolegs count!

Can't imagine a reason why I'd miss this.

I guess I have a reason to miss...I'll be treking in Nepal :D

Damn.....I will sadly miss this event this year!! I always look forward to such a fun evening and incredible food and getting to visit with so many friends,
Pat & Audrey are such amazing people to open their home up to us all!! :)

Well, after just commenting in another post regarding how I've never attended a VFTT get-together, I think it's time I went to one, even if it's not the type of "gathering" that peakbagger was talking about. See you in November!

Uh Oh

Dare I say that I am coming? Seems like a gig slips in every year and ruins it. I also have a new puppy (redundant?)...so it might be tough to figure out how to keep him happy and warm while I enjoy all the Agave that Stan is going to bring.

I am saving the date.