Save the date: Saturday November 6, Pat and Audrey's potluck

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping up...

Doors open at 5 pm. PM me for address/directions/phone#. Let me know if you plan to sleep over. We have a few mattresses but you should bring your own bedding unless you've discussed it with me.

While it's no big deal if a few people arrive unannounced, we'd like to know how many potential bodies will be here.

BYOB and something to share.There's NEVER a food shortage!

Ladies, Pat's cookies will of course be on display. No need to fight over them.

Fingers crossed for good weather so we can enjoy the patio and a fire. Donations of firewood appreciated, but please don't bring us any longhorn beetles or ash borers!

We're really looking forward to this as always. Some of you we only get to see once a year.

--Pat and Audrey

I haven't been much of a hiker this year, and I don't know most of you, but I have to have some of Pats cookies.
I MAY be dressed in a Saree, as I will be in Lexington for an event just prior!

Sandy

This is starting to sound pretty interesting. Hey caveman, don't even think about trying to take my front row spot for the wrestling match!

I'll bring my glow in the dark lawn darts

Count 2-legs - but I'll be there! No plan for staying over... another turn around drive. Everything else covered!! Looking forward to a wonderful evening of food, merriment and wench-wrestling! Can't wait to see all - been a while ;)

Yay, bubba! It will be good to see you!

I will be coming after work, but plan to do a quick drive by in waltham and pick up my furkid.

A couple of the neighborhood human kids have been hired to entertain the furkids for the evening. Ought to be fun, and these human kids actually enjoy getting mauled and drooled on.