Wedding in the Mountains

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas, we can't seem to view these photos on the blackberry, but the memories of this excellent day are still vivid!

Cannot express enough how much gratitude we feel to be blessed with such wonderful circle of friends and family, whom without, all events leading up to the day would not be quite so sweet and the day itself was graced by your many helping hands. Forever thankful.

Yes, terra lead the way, and spent the day herding, patrolling, and begging for scraps.

More later. Thanks to all, and p.s. We weren't responsible for the earthquake saturday night.
More pictures, please!

Last edited:
Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy life together, with many more wonderful adventures.

I think it very significant that this wonderful event
was recognized by "mother earth"! :cool::D:)

Very nice pics! Thanks.

I'm so glad for both of you (and jealous of course ;) :p), congratulations !!!

You two are amazing people, you deserve all the love and happiness you live right now. BUT... I want to see some pictures, this is TORTURE !!!!!!!!!

Is there a way I can see the pictures outside Facebook ? I don't have my account there anymore, and really, as much as I like you guys, there's no way I will open it again.

Here are a few:
IMG_7076.JPG

IMG_7082.JPG

IMG_7096.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

IMG_7097.JPG

Huge Congrats and what a beautifull day for such an event!!!:D

Many years of happiness to you both!!

Congratulations Sabrina and Michael! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate your special day. The pictures are just wonderful...

Wishing you both lots of happiness and hiking for many years to come :)