Trail Breaker For Hire

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm Hike on Sundays, There are all broken out then. More of a late fall service because no one but a few are working on their November 48.

Once winter starts the lots are full of peakbaggers.:D

Aww, you're gonna be messing with my wilderness experience!
:eek:
deal with it!
Will you work for beer?
Only Coors Light
will you climb hard ice routes so it's already pegged out for me?
What is this pegged you speak of?
If we pay you extra, will you haul in some Double Bag?
I'm only allowed to drink or carry Coors light.
Would you be willing to carry out my used toilet paper and do-do's?

-MEB
anything for you doll
If it's hard, Ryan will climb it.
so true
I don't mind breaking a little trail but am looking for a sherpa to carry the winter pack:)
ummm.... NO :)
But, breaking trail is half the fun !

Stick to the snow plowing dude.
Weekend gigs at 60 bucks a pop won't pay the bills...:)
whatever man. you are harshing my mellow
Is it a per mile or per hour fee ? :D
per mile
Will you take a third-party, post-dated check?
cash is king
mmmm Hike on Sundays, There are all broken out then. More of a late fall service because no one but a few are working on their November 48.

Once winter starts the lots are full of peakbaggers.:D

Thats beacause Jason and I already broke them out :eek:

Hey Framar I'll do my own traibreaking but I'll pay anything as long as you don't wear just the toights!

It used to be that the first team up Mt Everest from Nepal every season had to make a route through the icefall, and later groups would chip in on the expense

I wonder how much a typical winter peakbagger would pay to know that many common routes were broken out at the beginning of the season - the bad news is that the trail I hope to hike next week isn't on the itinerary so I'm not paying :)

Dude, my driveway to the mailbox needs a bust out.., willing to pay $.1.00 per mile per diem, my driveway is about 20 feet long and the snow is at least 1.5 inches :cool:

I might even give you a beer.

Dude, my driveway to the mailbox needs a bust out.., willing to pay $.1.00 per mile per diem, my driveway is about 20 feet long and the snow is at least 1.5 inches :cool:

I might even give you a beer.
If he 'breaks it out' by stomping down the snow it's just going to turn to ice and your driveway is going to be crazy slippery...

-Dr. Wu