more Belknaps fun

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrisjrf

Reaction score
It's that time of the year again. For this incarnation of the "all the Belknaps in a day" thing, Farmer and I chose to add a little mileage and elevation, in order to get more time on the Quarry Trail (and in turn, add the bump known as East Quarry).

So it went like this: Major, Straightback, East Quarry, West Quarry, Rand, Ana, Mack, Klem, Suncook, Piper, Whiteface, Piper, Belknap, Gunstock, Rowe.

Total elapsed time: 5:19:02

I hadn't been up in the Belknaps since the spring. It was good to be back. No snow. No ice. Just leaves, rocks and dirt.

Edit: this happened on Saturday, 10/16/10

Last edited:
Dude, nobody cares that you "jogged" over some hills near a lake? What's up with that?

perhaps he needed to mention "fastest known time" in the title?

The Belknaps aren't nearly hardcore enough to warrant reports of "fastest known anythings"...

...and no one would care anyway.

5:19 is indeed the FKT for all of the Belknap Range listed peaks.

At least one group has still done it faster, but they chose not to publicize it - hence their time is classified as a "FUKT": Fastest Un-Known Time.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Yeah. They were headed down towards the Belknap Piper col while we were headed up.

Last edited:
You could try the Wachusett 4:20

Red-line all trails and roads.
About 17 miles, not including the short sections, you would have to do twice.
You'll have to figure out the route.
Just a little something closer to home you can try, if you don't feel like driving.
Hell, you guys could probably just do this after work some night.:D
The bar will be set at 4:20

5:19 is indeed the FKT for all of the Belknap Range listed peaks.

At least one group has still done it faster, but they chose not to publicize it - hence their time is classified as a "FUKT": Fastest Un-Known Time.

Keep up the good work, guys!
WoW! You guys are way too fukting cool for any of us!

-Dr. Wu

Rescue

Chris Peg and I met them leaving Belknap on the White trail heading down. I asked them if they were one group as they were spread out a lot.
We got back to the garage where we met 4 of them and another 4 down in the parking lot.I was curious about them while driving on my way down the mtn. and went back up to check further.A Gilford cruiser came up behind us where we got involved trying to figure out where some of them had gotten lost.
I talked by cell phone to 9 that were still lost and eventually all was well.12 of them had ended up on Bickford road.the 9 that I talked with were lost on the Boulder trail.They ended up back on top then got lost on the Red trail after being told to wait on the summit where 2 Fire fighters would meet them. The fire fighters did find them before the cold got to them. An interesting time to say the least. Hal