bolles trail trailhead from Ferncroft

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carla

Reaction score
Haven't been to Ferncroft area in a while and I am thinking of going out on Bolles trail from Ferncroft toward Kanc.

1. Is the Bolles trailhead clearly marked at Ferncroft
2. I don't have my map or book with me now (at work)--anyone know the distance from Fern to Kanc via Bolles trail?

Thanks in advance!

--Carla :)

There is parking at the end of Chocorua Mountain Rd. (May also be known as Paugus Rd.) The trail from there to the Kank is app. 5.7 mi and the trail is clearly well defined. I've attached a map of the hike I believe you described. Have a great hike.

so it doesn't truly start from Ferncroft then...

Thanks for that map!

It seems that Ferncroft isn't a true starting point then. I may start from Kanc and walk in that way, in this case, just to avoid getting into the mix of the Chocorua hiking/parking issues...

There is parking at the end of Chocorua Mountain Rd. (May also be known as Paugus Rd.) The trail from there to the Kank is app. 5.7 mi and the trail is clearly well defined. I've attached a map of the hike I believe you described. Have a great hike.