Trail sign vandalized

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FARMER

Reaction score
During a run yesterday I came upon the junction sign for the Old skidder trail on Livermore rd. It was toppled over and seperated from its large stone base. A quick forensic study leads me to believe that there is a rogue moose knocking signage over. What is he trying to say? Have there or will there be more attacks? Most importantly are there any programs in place to teach wildlife proper LNT practices? ;)

During a run yesterday I came upon the junction sign for the Old skidder trail on Livermore rd. It was toppled over and seperated from its large stone base. A quick forensic study leads me to believe that there is a rogue moose knocking signage over. What is he trying to say? Have there or will there be more attacks? Most importantly are there any programs in place to teach wildlife proper LNT practices? ;)

well maybe said moose was practicing LNT and wanted to get the ugly sign out of the woods?

I thought you were supposed to be looking for wheels for me yesterday?

That was a new sign too. What happened to the previous one as well? Clearly the moose thinks the sign is his girlfriend.

That was a new sign too. What happened to the previous one as well? Clearly the moose thinks the sign is his girlfriend.

That's why I didn't hang around. I was smelling a bit musky myself and that kind of threesome ain't my style.

Clearly the moose should be punished with death and placed upon my dinner plate (along with mashed taters and sweet corn thank you :D)

Brian

:eek: