Backpacker Magazine

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure this is a trusted source. i'm all for saving money, but I got one of these super cheap subscriptions for my son's Rolling Stone and never got the mag, though I was billed. YRMV.

I subscribed using this same tanga.com offer last spring.
Received my first issue in about four weeks.
It is legit.

Yes, this is legit, I have ordered magazines from them in the past without issue.

I gave it a shot too. Was $2.99 per year or $5.98 for two years, plus 54 cents Arizona sales tax. FWIW, I used a web based email address to cut down on future spam, and used my old disconnected MA telephone number. If it's been re-issued to someone else, I apologize (sorta) for the annoying calls you may now get. :eek:

It stil works

I just sign on for $5.98 for two years. It appears to look like it's $59.98 until you enter your credit card payment and then it says $5.98.
Just follow the instructions.

I think if you sign up to have a Tanga account, it is $1 cheaper...probably not worth it though.

I also generate a Virtual Account Number for the credit card. If you guys haven't tried it, you should. It is a great system for online shopping when you don't know the site well!