5 days? Yeah right!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some inspirational poetry:

"You got what it takes to the record break,
Now you just need to Shake and Bake!"

PHhTlqkmQcCXli_1_m.jpg

Farmer,

Are you still going to have a SPOT webpage we can follow from the comfort of our warms homes as we plump up over the holidays? This is going to be exciting!

I am unimpressed unless you do this:

Hungover...and I ain't talkin no sissy beer hungover, I mean a primo number 101 proof hungover

In a kilt

Wearing thigh length vinyl high heeled boots

And hauling one of those 80's style monster boom boxes with which you will use to do a little break dancing on each summit (Matts can keep his push-ups, break dancing is where it is at homes!)

:D

Brian

Farmer,

Are you still going to have a SPOT webpage we can follow from the comfort of our warms homes as we plump up over the holidays? This is going to be exciting!
Yes! I will work with ADKnBVI asap to get it set up. :)
I am unimpressed unless you do this:

Hungover...and I ain't talkin no sissy beer hungover, I mean a primo number 101 proof hungover

In a kilt

Wearing thigh length vinyl high heeled boots

And hauling one of those 80's style monster boom boxes with which you will use to do a little break dancing on each summit (Matts can keep his push-ups, break dancing is where it is at homes!)

:D

Brian

You got it ESE!

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."
-Kenji Miyazawa

Best of luck Farmer!

BTW, what will you do with all your spare time on day 3?

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."
-Kenji Miyazawa

Best of luck Farmer!

BTW, what will you do with all your spare time on day 3?

Thanks! Great quote.

Actually day 3 and 4 are reversed in the revised plan. No matter when the day is finished I will be resting for a predetermined amount of time and then hit the trail again even if it is 2 or 3 am. That's the plan anyway! ;)

Added some links to my original post so my progress can be followed via SPOT 2

and Daily reports on my blog

Last edited:
Taking a group to the Hancocks tomorrow so hopefully we can break that out for you it hasn't been done already. There's also a small group going to Tom, Field, and Willey today. That's five peaks. Hope it helps.

Taking a group to the Hancocks tomorrow so hopefully we can break that out for you it hasn't been done already. There's also a small group going to Tom, Field, and Willey today. That's five peaks. Hope it helps.

Reports from my friends are that Tom and Field are broken out, but they had to turn back before heading over to Willey.

Will let you know how our trip to the Hancocks goes tomorrow.

According to my sources the Osceolas were broken out yesterday & the Hancocks today.

Thanks for all the trail updates! Planning a 6 am start tomorrow on cabot followed by waumbek then Isolation and finishing up the day with the Cats thru Moriah traverse. Any body doing the Carters, Widcats, or Moriah tomorrow?