5 days? Yeah right!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I must have missed though is how he did. Did he get them all in the time frame (doesn't sound like it)? If he didn't how did he finish up?

Just got internet back and will write up a recap of the way things went soon. Plus a full description of the massive 3-5 person support crew and trail breaking army I had on the payroll.

Thanks again for all the virtual support and kind words.

Ill say up front, these "speed" type of hikes do nothing for me and as far as the rules and ways they are done, I find it all rather amusing and attention getting by nature. MY main point is guy's like waterman, who I met many times on the trails, hiked and accomplished incredible feats in the mountains because they loved the mountains, they could give two shits who knew about it. This guy the thread is about can hike for sure, what it boils down to is how he feels about his attempt, if he is at peace with it and can lay his head down at night and sleep well, good for him, thats all that matters in the end. This board is always full of people who complain about everything, if the complainers spent more energy climbing and less bitching they might even log enough time out there to have a valued opinion after all.

Not to single you out Sierra but this is a good example of why I've chosen not to write anything further on this thread.

Let's just say I did some hiking... If the weather hadn't warmed up and the snow turn to mash potatos I would have beaten MY OWN record. 28 peaks in 3.5 days with a possible winter FKT prezzie traverse on day two as the first half of a 40+ mile day is a good workout and most likely didn't hurt my fitness.

Thanks for ALL the posts kind or not.

F. Brizzown ;)

Hi Farmer,

I'm new to VFTT which is why I never responded to your posting earlier, but I did follow your progress even when I wasn't a member. What an awesome push you had. It's really too bad about the crappy weather hitting during an unlikely time of year. Without that, you would have definitely achieved your goal, without doubt. Do you foresee giving it another go? Thanks for letting us all in on your trek! Can't wait to follow your next one!

Karl