(Late) Audio-Visual TR: Pemi Loop w/ Isidora, August 9 - 13 2010

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirabela

Reaction score
My family and I do a lot of hiking together without publishing much about it, but this one felt monumental, within the relative scheme of things, and worth sharing. It took me a while to learn how to set it all up. We got back one week before her seventh birthday, but this trip felt like the real party to me.

It seems like the forum doesn't support embedded video; here's the youtube link. Enjoy! We sure did.

Last edited:
Sweet outing! My little one is ready to go after seeing that one! Thank for sharing. :D

Thanks, everybody. It was a wonderful hike, and putting the show together has us inspired to get out again. We haven't hiked to speak of in more than a month, but we'll be going somewhere tomorrow.

Safe travels & happy holiday --

Great slideshow, the weather gods sure smiled upon your trip!

I started backpacking around that age, I still look back at my early trips on the MA AT and in the Whites fondly. Those trips have a lasting positive impact, teaching about perseverance among many other things. Cheers.

Great job, Dad! That brought back a lot of memories from when I did the loop with my son ages ago! Isidora looks like she had a great time!