What a Difference 24 hrs Can Make!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1HappyHiker

Reaction score
The rain really did a number on the snow, at least here in Bethlehem, NH at about 1,500 ft elevation.

A photo was taken from our back door yesterday morning (12-Dec), and then another photo was taken this morning (13-Dec) from the same location. Is this what is meant by going back to square 1?:rolleyes:

1a.jpg

sad

We skied the zealand road this weekend and it was full of snow. Sorry to see it go. Will have to wait for snow again. :(

5254287987_053710caf6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Up until now, I've always enjoyed your posts, but have to say that I definitely do not like this one.

:(

Up until now, I've always enjoyed your posts, but have to say that I definitely do not like this one.:(
I completely understand! It put me into a state of depression! But, I'm hopeful that the top photo is a "back to the future" snapshot!:)

Bummer.

You still have the nicest back yard, though.

Right now its 29 with flurries in Atlanta, while its 45 and raining in Pinkham's Notch! Crazy!

I'd love to head up Mt. Washington as it never went above freezing for the whole event.

Just checked the long range models, which currently indicate a noreaster on the 19th. Got my fingers crossed!

Don't worry, things will get nice and White again in the Whites. Central NH north will get 3-6 inches of snow tonight, above 3000 feet may get 8-10 over the next 2 days. Also, Quietman I am sure watching that storm for this weekend, has serious potential.

Last edited:
28 w/ windchill in the single digits here in the Augusta, GA area. Flurries also. Laughed at my co-workers and than told them I went mt biking. great ride.