Lost: Trekking poles on Tecumseh.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHampshire

Reaction score
Goffstown NH, Avatar:Sending out praise for the Re
My absent minded friend Mike (oh boy I can't take him ANYWHERES :D ) lost his trekking poles on Tecumseh and asked me to post this in case anyone is going to be out that way:

"Yeah, twice in two years, not good.

They are mosy likely between the summit and the end of the Sosman at the top of the ski slopes. It's possible they are on the slopes (will contact the ski area tomorrow - took Tree Line, Oblivion and Valley Run before I realized what happened).

Thanks!"

Brian

My absent minded friend Mike (oh boy I can't take him ANYWHERES :D ) lost his trekking poles on Tecumseh and asked me to post this in case anyone is going to be out that way:

"Yeah, twice in two years, not good.

They are mosy likely between the summit and the end of the Sosman at the top of the ski slopes. It's possible they are on the slopes (will contact the ski area tomorrow - took Tree Line, Oblivion and Valley Run before I realized what happened).

Thanks!"

Brian
Farmer will be by there soon, right? Just send him a note! :D

I almost lost a pole yesterday, but a 50' walk backwards was all it took to find it.

I lost one of my new black diamond poles a little while back on a traverse of the franconia range. The bad news, I noticed it was gone at the car, the worse news, it was at the greenleaf hut, the good news, Im a stubborn poor climber and walked all the way back to the hut to retrieve it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.